Sunday, March 29, 2009

The world has seemed to slow down


I feel like time is flying by a lot slower than usual.

And I've noticed that my skin is lacking sunlight. I'm losing my melanin, and I used to be a real good tan. My makeup looks too dark for me now. what the EFF >:|

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of black chunky gladiator/gothic heels. Just saw Sex and the City movie for the first time. I've been admiring these pair of shoes, but finally seeing Sarah Jessica Parker in those Dior cut out sandals.....ah I must get my hands on something similar.



Checked out the new Forever 21 in Salinas, it's claimed to be the largest in northern California. It is...but it doesn't really live up to the hype. It pretty much just feels like how it is, Mervyn's make shift Forever 21. Plain white tile and grey carpeting from their former tenants, but with Forever 21 clothes on the racks. It would probably carry as much clothing/accessories, if not just a little more, as any other store. The only difference is there are no really bright lights or bright white linoleum floor. The racks are spaced farther apart, so no fightin for the cute sweater with the bitch next to you. I don't know about you, but all of that hassle from other F21s just didn't impress me.

But i did cop a pair of knock off American Apparel nylon leggins, HOLLA


No comments:

Post a Comment