Monday, May 4, 2009

yo baby yo baby YO

www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

Probably one of the most visited sites on my browser. As disgusting as this sounds, I want to try some of the things on there. Within reasonable lines though, like the fried chicken and waffles, and the breakfast sushi. Yummmmmmy

And a quick update on that Evian facial spritz...definitely not worth my $20. I sprayed it on after my makeup routine and it only made my skin feel even more oiler at the end of the day. Returned that shit within a quickness.



On the other hand, I've discovered this AH MAAAAY ZING drugstore foundation. For at least $10 it's mofuggen great. The Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination skin. SPF 6! Better than none. But that shit workssssss, my face doesn't look like I just slathered on some bacon grease after 6 hours of application. It has something called SoftFlex, but I don't know what the hell that is....so you might wanna google that up and tell me bout it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment